Skip to main content


30-year-old man electrocuted to death while using sex toys

The subject was found dead with a 9 cm sex toy in the rectum, which remained connected to the electrical network

Juguetes sexuales | Shutterstock

May 19, 2023 12:07am

Updated: May 19, 2023 1:24am

A 30-year-old man was electrocuted to death last week after using various sex toys while pleasuring himself at his home in the Czech Republic.

The victim's parents revealed that his son was not answering the calls and decided to go to his house to see what was happening. Not being received, they called the police, who were forced to break down the door of the room.

The subject was found dead with a 9 cm sex toy in his rectum, which remained connected to the electrical network, according to authorities.

The agents determined that the death of the man was due to an "accidental electrocution by autoerotic manipulation", since the burns on his skin, near his penis, corresponded to the external shape of the head of the massage device.

The authorities consider that the wear of the toy could have been one of the causes of his death, since it was not in the best condition.

The man's autopsy revealed a "foreign body" inside his intestine. Legal medicine experts believe that the accident also occurred because the victim was trying to satisfy several fetishes at the same time.

The experts explained that this last object measured around 5.5 cm, together with the 9 cm long one housed in his anus. In addition, the Czech man was using an electric massager "that accidentally created a short circuit and caused a fatal electrocution," the experts concluded.